Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodbye Everyone!

and I say goodbye image
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this semester. I have meet some wonderful people and made some great friends. I enjoyed doing this blog even though it was a pain sometimes, I am so glad that I did it though because I learned a lot. I think that I will continue blogging after this class because I want to continue to learn and grow with technology. This class also showed me how important it is to use technology in the classroom and incorporate into the curriculum. Students today are all about technology, almost everyone has cell phones, iPods, and laptops, so I think that using it in the classroom can only enhance and help the curriculum and it will also keep the students involved. Who knows maybe we will meet again doing comments for kids in our own classrooms! I hope everyone is very successful in their careers and I wish everyone the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment