Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Classroom Rules

Internet connection image
I think this is so great, technology is changing all the rules! I know that when I become a teacher this is how it is going to be, so I think I should embrace this with open arms and look at the positives this could bring into the classroom.

14. If you need help raise your hand, but do not wait for the teacher, get help from your neighbors and post your questions to your online Personal Learning Network.

I think this is a good idea, you can get a ton of help from the internet, it would be a good idea to ask your teacher to make sure the help you do get is legitimate.

8. Do not cheat, but remix, re-purpose, and sample other peoples work and ideas and give them credit.

I do this all the time, I think that getting ideas from other peoples work is a wonderful idea as long as you give credit where it is due. This is how ideas grow and become better, people get different opinions on their work and ideas. Everyone is going to see things a little bit differently so I think that this is a wonderful thing to teach students.

Click here to visit a web site where a copy of this article is available.

1 comment:

  1. I like the "Do not cheat" rule as well! I like seeing how others view an assignment and then I will re-mix it. I truly love this New Classroom Rule!

    ReplyDelete