Thursday, September 17, 2009

Did You Know?

Wow! I think I like this one better than the first one, it speaks my language, cell phones! I already knew that pretty soon everyone will have a smart phone that can surf the web because I work for Sprint and prices are going down on smart phones it almost standard on most phones these days. Your mobile device connection tool or cell phone fits in your pocket now, but in 25 years it will fit inside a blood cell? That is very hard to believe but very cool! One million books are published each year, but a lot of people who have iphones just download their favorite’s books onto their phone and read them there. 93% of adults have cell phones and I believe it! I cannot believe that there are 65,000 apps for an iphone! That is a ridiculous amount! It is insane the amount of text messages teens send a month, I would have never guessed over two thousand. I can believe that 250 million people visit YouTube and that these web sites were not even around six years ago. I think that everyone has been rick roll'd, that was funny! I cannot believe that 2 million people have T.V.'s in their bathrooms; I have to admit I would like one in my bathroom as well. I can imagine that print circulation is going way down, a lot of magazines are going out of business and I think our local paper is struggling if I am not mistaken. I really enjoyed this video! They are always very informative and enlightening!

1 comment:

  1. 75,000 now! And a student in another of my classes sys she sends 1,000 text messages a month! That's 33 a day!

    ReplyDelete