Saturday, September 5, 2009

Use of iTunes in Education

I think this podcast was great. It was a little monotone and they repeated the information they were giving a couple times but it was great information and I actually did learn quite a bit from it. They made some great points such as that itunes is free and it is also interesting to students. I think it would be a great way for students to learn and it would also keep their attention. In this podcast they all introduced themselves and told their major. It was great how they said everything that itunes is capable of, and how to get it if you do not have it. Giving websites is a great way to help teachers find the information they need to create a podcast. I would make this better by maybe throwing a little humor or something to make it a little more interesting. I think that using i tunes in the classroom is great because kids are always wanting to learn about new technology and I think it is so wonderful for teachers to keep up with the latest technology and use it in their classroom. Also if you do lectures your students can put it onto their ipod and their parents can be involved as well. They also mentioned that podcasts are great for group projects and they are cheap! This podcast has a lot of information and I think it was very good.

3 comments:

  1. I agree about the accessibility of Itunes for students. Most students are already involved with it and those who are not I think would love it! I also love the idea of having the teachers lectures on a podcast so parents could get involved and students could refer back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points. Shall I assign you to add humor to your podcast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you. I think the students would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete