Friday, October 9, 2009

Comments 4 Kids


This week on comments for kids I commented on a 6th grade class blog. The blog that I had to read about was about a holiday that you would like to add. The holiday that the student wanted to add was International Drawing Day, where you would sit outside or go to your local museum and just draw all day. I thought that I would enjoy reading the older kids blogs but to see a 5 year old adding to a blog I think is a really great thing. I think that the younger they get into technology the more they will want to learn as they get older and the more they will want to be involved in their class because they will want to post things they are proud of on their blogs. I also like the older student's blogs because they are a little easier to read and are easy to comment on.

1 comment: