Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Anthony's Blog

Anthony's blog picture
I love how Anthony comments that this blog is not yet completed and it is so great! I love that he is so passionate about his work and post production, it is very compelling. I do think that all of the clips he has posted on his blog are definitely worth watching. I really love what he says about everyone has something to contribute. "The more people are exposed to, the more their wheels turn. The more ideas that are calculated, the faster our communities can change and our thoughts can flourish." I think that this quote is very true, and I think this is what these videos that he has posting are trying to somewhat convey. I also love That he says "I believe it is an educator's responsibility to help their students discover what they love". I truly believe in this, that it is our responsibility to expose our students to all of the wonders we have access to so that our students can find what they are truly passionate about. I sometimes feel like I am still looking for what I am truly passionate about, I know that I want to be a teacher, but I am truly meant to be a teacher? To view his blog, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Anthony has agreed for me to interview him about why such a great difference between his spring semester in this course and this semester.

    He has found his passion and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been "teaching" for 10 years before I became passionate about it. It is very difficult to get a handle on teaching, you have to unlearn a lot. You are already much farther along than I was in college.

    ReplyDelete