Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Kaia

blog wordle
This blog was so wonderful! I recommend anyone who has not seen it to take a look ASAP! First off let me say how beautiful the photos were. The photo of Kaia picking up dirt in the dessert was my favorite. I have a daughter that is two so I understand why he wants to record so much of his daughter's life, you do not want to miss a thing. I think that keeping a blog of her life experiences is such a good idea. One day she can look back at the blog and cherish all of her memories with her father and relive her childhood. It is almost like a very modern scrapbook. I think it is such a great idea. To visit this blog yourself, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Even more to report. Kaia's father Skyped us today. Later tonight (Thur 11/5) I will have a post up on the class blog detailing the most recent wonderful happenings in this unfolding story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Kaia is a brilliant young girl. She is so smart. I think she will be thankful that she and her dad did this when she gets older. I thought her photos were beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete